How do I add a rubric to my site?
Go to the Rubrics tool.
Select the Rubrics tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Select Add Rubric.
Edit the existing criteria.
Select Edit Criterion to rename the default criteria.
- Edit the Criterion Title.
- Optionally, you may enter a Criterion Description.
- Select Save when done.
Edit the Rating Titles and Points.
Select the pencil icon next to the rating item you wish to edit.
- Enter the Rating Title. This is the performance level, such as "Does not meet expectations," "Meets expectations," or "Exceeds expectations."
- Enter the Points.
- Optionally, enter the Rating Description.
- Select Save when finished.
To add another rating level to a criterion, mouse over the line separating one rating from the next and click on the + icon [Add rating to Criterion] to insert a new rating level at that location.
Or, copy an existing criterion.
Select the Copy icon [Clone Criterion] to copy an existing criterion.
Tip: Sometimes it is easier to copy an existing criterion and edit the copy, than to add a new one.
Drag and drop to reorder.
You can change the order of both criteria and ratings by clicking on the Reorder icon in each cell and dragging the selected item to its new location.