How do I view wiki page history?
Go to Wiki.
Select the Wiki tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
Select the History button to view the history for the page you are currently viewing.
View page history.
Page history displays the following information:
- Gives a list of all previous versions of that page, with the name of the user who altered it and the date.
- Allows you to view any previous version.
- Compare the contents of any version with the current version.
- Compare the contents of any version with the version immediately previous, to see what changes were made by each user.
- Allows you to revert to any previous version.
Tip: If you have accidentally deleted content from your page, you can use the "Revert to this version" option to revert to an earlier, correct version, for example.