Sakai Guides and Documentation
Sakai is an open source collaboration and learning environment.
- What is the Rich Text Editor?
- What actions can I perform using the Rich Text Editor icons?
- What are some keyboard shortcuts for the Rich-Text Editor?
- How do I create a link to a web site in a text box?
- How do I embed an image in a text box?
- How do I embed a linked web image in a text box?
- How do I embed a YouTube video in a text box?
- How do I paste text from a Microsoft Word document to a text box?
- How do I embed an mp4 video in a text box?
- How do I embed an mp3 audio in a text box?
- How do I set my preference for the Rich-Text Editor mode?
- Accessibility Information
- What does it mean to make content accessible?
- What are some guidelines for making content accessible?
- How can I make images more accessible?
- How can I make tables more accessible?
- How can I make videos and audio files more accessible?
- How can I make links accessible?
- How can I make lists of items accessible?
- How can choices in background and text color affect accessibility?
- How can I structure my document to make it more accessible?
- Why should I use paragraph breaks in my document?
- How do I check my content for accessibility?
Faculty and academic support staff are encouraged to take advantage of the following:
Attend Duke Learning Innovation Office Hours offered several times a week. No registration is required.
Contact Duke Learning Innovation for 1-1 consultations or custom departmental training (groups of 5 or more).