How do I add a rubric to an assignment?
Go to the Assignment tool
Under Grading, select Points as the Grade Scale.
Once you have selected Points, the Grading Rubric section will appear just below.
Configure the rubric options.
- Select the Use the following rubric to grade this assignment radio button.
- Choose the desired rubric from the drop-down menu. Note: You must have existing rubrics in your site before they will display in the menu. Shared rubrics must first be copied to your site before they will be available for selection.
- (Optional) Preview the selected rubric to make sure that it is the correct one.
- (Optional) Check the box for Adjust individual student scores if you would like to be able to change the number of points awarded for individual criteria ratings while grading student submissions on a per-student basis.
- (Optional) Check the box for Hide Rubric from student if you do not want students to see the rubric prior to submitting.